Sunday, November 7, 2010

Joy

Hello today I have a card I made Mojo Monday's sketch and Lee Murphy's challenge for Gina K Designs release.  I am squeaking in just under the wire on the sketch.  Lee's challenge is to make a holiday card using non traditional colors.  I went with pink.  I did sneak a tiny bit of red and green for the holly on the snowman's hat. This is a short post as I am working on a few more challenges and some DT projects that I will be sharing in a few days.  Enjoy what is left of your weekend and thank you for stopping by.


3 comments:

  1. Cuteness!!! Love the pink! (Lee will too!) Glad you got it finished in time for the challenge! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable! Patti's right! and glad you got it in ...best of luck (-:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.