Sunday, November 21, 2010

Celebrate the Joy of Friendship


Hello I hope you had a fabulous weekend.  I have about 1/3 of my Christmas cards done now. I had pick up the pace or I will be finishing them after the New Year!  I made this one for a few challenges I have listed below.  One of them is for iCopic and it is a color challenge to use real red, yellow green, and egg yolk.  I used what I had that was closest.  The center of the ornament is colored with YG03 (yellow green), but when I added the glitter it totally changed it, much to my disappointment.  I picked a translucent glitter thinking it would work. I will be back on Monday sometime with a card.  Thank you for stopping by.

Challenges
JustRite Inspiration: Celebrate Good Times
iCopic: Real Red, Yellow Green, Egg Yolk
Mededith Scraps: Christmas card to inspire
Simon Says Challenge: Sparkle
Card Patterns: Sketch

Card Details
Stamps: Just Rite Christmas Ornaments Set
Paper: pure luxury fresh asparagus, lipstick red, DP My Minds Eye
Ink: Memento tuxedo black
Copics: R22, R24, R29, Y13, Y15, Y17, YG03
Other: nestaabilities, cuttlebug, MS branch punch, button, bakers twine, gold cord

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for entering my card challenge Brenda! Love your card. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your ornament is beautiful! Love your card, Brenda! You've been a bit quiet lately!!! Hope all is well - hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns,
    Anthea :).

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.