Saturday, November 27, 2010

Shine


Hello I hope all is well and for those of you who braved Black Friday shopping you had a safe and successful day. For me I stayed home and played with my stamps.   This is a card I made for this weeks sketch on Card Positioning Systems and the color challenge for iCopic their colors for this challenge are yellow green, real red and egg yolk.  I am also entering this card into Stampin' B's challenge to make a holiday card.  The cool ornament stamps are from Unity.  Thank you for stopping by.


Card Details
Stamps: Embellished Season-Unity
Paper: pure luxury fresh asparagus, ivory, The Girls Paperie
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, new sprout, pear tart, bamboo leaves, encore gold
Other: nestabilities, cuttlebug, red cord

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Brenda! I love how you pulled all of the challenges together so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love how those ornaments have taken center stage in the CPS sketch challenge! Super lovely!
    Check my submission out...
    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is yummy! I love ornaments and yours are so pretty. Great card!! So glad you joined the Stampin B's holiday challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.