Monday, October 25, 2010

Love Bites

This car may qualify for the card that took the longest to make.  I started coloring the image a week ago, got busy then it was time go back to work and then work took over my life to the whole week!  I was completely to totally exhausted by the time the weekend was here and I still had to card to make for The Cuttlebug Spot.  So this image sat on my work desk all week just waiting to some one to come and finish it up!!  Finally I have it finished, yay!  I worked in several challenges I will list below.  Don't you just love this image?? I sure do and it was fun to color.  It is one of the many wonderful stamps from Kraftin" Kimmie Stamps.  Well gotta go thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful week.


Challlenges


Card Details
Stamps: Kraftin" Kimmie Stamps
Paper: pure luxury sweet mango, vibrant violet, DP Bo Bunny
Ink: memento tuxedo black
Copics: C1, C3, C5.\, C7, C9, E21, E31, E33, E35, E50, E57, G05, G07, R05, R11, W0, Y23, YG11
Other: Martha Stewart punch, Ribbon, twinkettes glitter pen

12 comments:

  1. What a super-fun Halloween card! I love that image. Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)the image is fab and i love it! tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breanda, super cute card, I love the sentiment. I know what you mean when you start a card and it takes all week to make, it has happened to me too many times, lol. Awesome take on the challenge D/T sister.

    Hugz, xx

    ~L~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your title for the post! (ha!)
    Your creepy creation is awfully cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Brenda, your image is certainly out of the ordinary, I love it, so original. Wonderfully colored. Love the little bats and the cute ribbon.
    Gorgeous paper with all the challenge colors.
    Thank's for playing along with us this week in our Stamptacular Halloween colors challenge. Hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful image, great colouring, thank you for joining in with us at Creative Inspirations this time,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute cute cute!!! know how it feels to have your cards just waiting for you to come back (-:
    love your coloring!
    hugs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! I finally just got my Halloween Kimmies and this ones. my FAVE! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card!!! Thanks for playing along with 'Our Creative Corner' this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sorry I'm only getting to your site now. Great entry in our ribbons challenge at Stampin Royalty. I'm so glad you joined us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun card, Brenda! Thanks for linking it up to the Bopping for Fright-spiration post in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.