Friday, October 1, 2010

Bottoms Up!

I made this for the challenge on Kraftin Kimmie's blog to make a card using purple, orange and green.  Well I had to do a Halloween card and this is the prefect image for it.  I just love this gal.

So are you excited tomorrow is World Card Making Day?   Do you have any card making plans.  I do, I hope to spend the day making cards for many of the wonderful challenges that I know will be posted.  I may also be tempted into do a little stamp shopping.  Though I shouldn't as I have an order coming from Kraftin' Kimmie and Gina K Designs.  Speaking of Gina K Designs did you make it to the party last night?  It was a blast.  Theresa sent me her set and ask if I would make a few samples for the release, well I had to think about it for about a nano second.  So now you know why I have neglected my blog this week.  I will be posting those samples over the next few days.  And make sure you come by on Monday to see my first card for my design team spot for The Cuttlebug Spot.  Thank you for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. oh this image does make you chuckle!! wonder what she's "adding" to that drink LOL
    looking forward to see what you do with Theresa's set (btw, anytime she would like some addtl cards made, I'm available (-:) I know they will be fabuuuuuu-luss!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.