Sunday, June 13, 2010

Life is Good

I have been able to spend a bunch of time in my stamp cave stamping and I have to say if feels really good.  Today I have two cards to show you that I made yesterday.

My first card is for three challenges.  The first is for Carla's color challenge on StampTV.  The colors pink, orange and green were a little hard for me as I rarely use orange, for some reason I struggle with that color.  I was lucky to be in my LSS the other day and found this striped paper that had those three colors and I knew it was meant to be.  The second challenge is for Mojo Monday Sketch #142. And the last challenge is another card for Stamp Somethings challenge Happy Somethings.

So now for card number two.

Yes it is a Christmas card Giovana has a weekly Christmas card challenge on StampTV.  I am always behind on making my Christmas cards , but this year I hope to have then done early.  This week Giovana's challenge was to have your sentiment be the focus of the card.  The second challenge is for sketch #68  for Card Patterns.  And finally the last challenge is for Wee Memories challenge to use stitching on your project.

Before I go I would like to let you know that Giovana is in the top 15 for the Gallery Idol contest and she always makes such wonderfully beautiful cards.  Voting for this round begins tomorrow so if you have a chance check it out and vote.




Card Details

Card #1
Stamps: Hope Grows, Enjoy the Sunshine Gina K Designs
Paper: innocent pink, Gina K, DP Pink Paislee
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, new sprout, bamboo leaves
Copics: RV21, RV23, YR02, YR04
Other: ribbon, Heidi Swapp flowers


Card # 2
Stamps:Festive Frame Gina K Designs
Paper: wine with everything Gina K, Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses
Ink: Memento rhubarb stalk
Other: Prima flowers, gold pearls, ribbon

9 comments:

  1. Brenda both cards are beautiful. I love that butterfly from Theresa's set. The flower is beautiful and I really like that punched border. Orange is a hard color for me to use too. I also really like your Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are so pretty, Brenda! Isn't it nice when we can spend some uninterrupted time in the stamp cave!! Whoo-hoo!! Still trying to get to the inspiration challenge, it's been a busy birthday week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow - you ARE havin so much fun! these two are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for time in our girl caves! Your cards are beautiful! I'm so proud of Giovana!!! She is such a sweetie - hope she wins!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards! I love all the pink you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful cards, love them!! :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.