Saturday, June 12, 2010

Sending You Sunshine

I finally had time to stamp last night and today.  I have to say that I really needed some creative time after a hard week at work.  Dang it was good to get inky again.  So for my card today I combined a couple of challenges as I like to do.  The first one is for Card Positioning Systems sketch #170.  The second one is for Linda's Blast from the Past challenge on StampTV to use colored pencils and OMS.  Finally the last challenge is for Stamp Something's Happy Something's.  It was nice to get my colored pencils out again and use them, since I started getting Copics I have neglected my pencils.  Card details below.  I will be back later today or tomorrow with another card.  Thank you for stopping by.



Card Details
Stamps: Sending Sunshine- Gina K Designs
Paper: pure luxury grass green, wild dandelion, DP fro StampTV kit Enjoy the Sunshine
Ink: memento tuxedo black
Other: primsa pencils, oms, brads, scallop border punch

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! You did a wonderful job with the sketch! I really like the piercing in the corners! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your coloring! and thanks so much for playing - I felt the same way - since Copics - all the other coloring mediums have been so ignored!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.