Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Happy Wednesday!!!!  First off I have to say that you all have made some of the most beautiful projects for last weeks challenge.  Thank you to all who played along, I am so glad you liked that wonderful bright room and were able to find inspiration in it.

For this week I took to the outdoors with a beautiful photo from a Bed and Breakfast.


Here is  the site that I found this beauty it is a registry for Bed and Breakfast Inns called Pamela Lanier's Bed and Breakfast Inns.

I was so inspired by this photo that I made two cards to share with you.  For the first one I made a more complicated card with a scene.  I was inspired by the path with the mossy ground and fallen leaves/flowers.


Stamps: The Journey, Sending You Sunshine, Enjoy The Sunshine
Paper: Pure Luxury Heavy weight Ivory, Fresh Asparagus
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Summer Sun, new Sprout, Bamboo Leaves, copics


Next I made a much more simple card and used the red/pink flowers in the photo for my inspiration.


Stamps: Enjoy The Sunshine
Paper: Pure Luxury Heavy Weight White, Lipstick Red, Basic Grey Nook And Pantry
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, copics

I look forward to seeing how this photo inspires you.

Here is a link to the gallery stvinspirebt3

Please upload your creation to the STV gallery, using the tag STVINSPIREBT3. You do not need to use Gina K Designs stamps to participate,
although

we'd love it if you did! In fact, if you use Gina K Stamps in your

entry, that your name will be added to the prize drawing TWICE! Please

be sure to create a new project for the challenge versus linking

up something you've created before.  You have until next Tuesday June 22, at 8pm CST, to upload your sample. One winner will be drawn at

random to win a Gina K stamp set valued at $24.95 or less!

In order to be included in the

random drawing for a free GKD stamp set, please create a new card (or

project) for each challenge that you participate in. Using one card for

multiple challenges is not permitted.  
Please read the challenge specifications

carefully as only those that follow the challenge closely will be put

into the drawing for the prize.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.