Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Celebrate

He is the card I made for my weekly inspiration challenge on StampTV.  I used the red white and blue for my inspiration.
Here is the photo used for the inspiration.  Here is a where you can find the details on my StampTV challenge
 I also was able to work in a few other challenges in my card.

  1. I (heart) 2 Stamp: Sketch
  2. Cupcake Inspirations
  3. Stamptacular Sunday Challenge: Stars and Stripes
  4. Wee Memories: Red White and Blue
Thank you for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. Love the patriotic card and your inspiration picture. Lots to inspire! I really wanted to play last week but life got in the way of my crafting :-( I'm sure you know how that can be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the inspiration...the door and topiaries are perfect! Thanks for playing along with the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. A great take on all the different challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. O love your take on the photo inspiration! that image is fantastic! Great take on our challenge this week over at SSC.
    Hugs leonie

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.