Monday, August 4, 2008

spring frog


I made this card for two challenges the first one was ways to use it for SCS, and the second one was for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge. If you would like the tutorial for the spring card you can find it here. This was a fun card, I stamped the frog in versamark and then black stazon and clear embossed it. I use my new Bic Mark-It pens for the first time and I really liked them I have a bit to learn, I can tell I will really enjoy using them and will be on the look out for more colors even though I got 36 colors. ENABLER ALERT If you are interested in buying some Target has them on sale this week for $11.00 and you get four free (red, blue, black, and green). I found a tutorial on how to use them here.
The last thing I did was to ink the image with a versamark pen and clear emboss. Thanks for looking.
Brenda

Supplies:
Stamps: Air Mail (Penny Black)
Paper: Basic gray fruitcake, old olive, basic black, and whisper white (SU)
Ink: stazon jet black, versamark
Other: bic mark-it markers, prismacolor 20%warm gray, piercing mat(SU)

4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card for the challenge Brenda - love the papers and that cute froggie image - great colour work too - thank you for joining us at PBSC this week
    Kath
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is great, very unusual design, fab! Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow gorgeous card, love the design and the froggie is so cute - love it. Thanks for joining us this week at PBSC :)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! This is just fabulous. Love the paper you've used - it's gorgeous. The image is so cute and so beautifully coloured

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.