Saturday, August 16, 2008

Ornament Shaker Card





I made this for the limited supply challenge this week on Split Coast Stampers. For this challenge all you had to do was use a snowman image. I enjoyed making my last ornament card that I thought I would make one as a shaker card. I did have some trouble gluing it all together and keeping the micro beads and glitter inside. I used my nestabilities to cut the circles. I colored the hat and scarf with water color pencils, and with my snow writer I added the white puff to the hat.
Thanks for looking.
Brenda





Supplies:
Stamps: Merry and Bright (SU)
Paper: whisper white, bashful blue, basic gray (SU)
Ink: Stazon jet black, bashful blue (SU)
Other: nestabilities, micro beads, glitter, water color pencils, snow writer.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Brenda ~ Love the ornaments and the summer dress below...Your braver than I am making the window on your ornament...very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ornament as it would be great to give as gifts. oh, if I only love to make shakers,lol.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.