Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Repeat Impressions Designers Choice Challenge~No Squares

Hello it is time for another Designer's Choice Challenge with Repeat Impressions.  This time Deonna is challenge is No Squares anywhere on the card.  I just received an new order from Repeat Impressions.  There was one stamp in the catalog I knew I had to have when I saw it.  So I had to use it for this challenge.  I didn't make a card instead I made a wall hanging for my craft room.
I used Just Hand Over... Isn't that stamp the greatest for us stampers?  I colored each letter with memento markers and stamped it on a little note pad and crumpled it and with some masking tape attached it to a round coaster that I had covered with some patterned paper.  To finish it off I sandwiched some twine between the coaster and a scalloped circle.  You can see more inspiration from my RI Rockstar team mates at The House That Stamps Built or on their blogs. 

Karen
Cheri
Thank you for stopping by.
Brenda

1 comment:

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.