Sunday, August 18, 2013

Stamp of the Week with Repeat Impressions~Wings Positive

The stamp of the week this week at Repeat Impressions is this wonderful sentiment stamp Wings Positive and it is available this week only for 50% off with the discount code found at Repeat Impressions blog.   Please visit the blog for all the details and to see the other Rock Star's cards using this stamp.  Wings Positive is a fun stamp.  Today I paired it with Love Much...
After cutting out the die cuts I left the card stock in the die and sponged with Memento teal zeal.  I added some glitter to the open wings with a Aytou Spica pen.  Unfortunately it didn't show correctly in the photo.  Sometimes I have trouble with solid images stamping completely which has lead me to find a way to save the image.  Here is my tip:Use a copic marker to fill in the incomplete areas.  The trick is not to use black or even a dark gray.  I like to use N3 or N5.  I have also used C3 and C5.  If you are careful it can save the image.  Isn't this a fun stamp?  There are so many possibilities it was hard to pick one for the sample.  Don't forget it is half off this week only!

You can see more inspiration from my RI Rockstar team mates at The House That Stamps Built or on their blogs.
 
This week is my week off over at The Outlawz Greeting Card Challenge, however the challenge is a good one and I worked it into this card as well.  The challenge this week is Monochromatic.  I hope you can join us and have a chance at winning some great images from our sponsors.
Thank you for stopping by.
Brenda 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.