Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Made for Each Other

Hello  I hope your week is going good.  The weekend is almost here, Yippee!!!  This week over at The Outlawz Greeting Card Challenge we are challenging you to make a Happy Anniversary card with a recipe: use pearls, rings or ribbon on your card.

I use Made for Each Other from Dr. Digi.  Aren't they a fun couple??  I computer generated the sentiment.  I hope you can play along with us this week.  Our sponsor is Dr. Digi so you have a chance at winning some images.   I also am entering this into the sketch challenge at Just Us Girls.  Now make sure you check out the rest of the design team's fabulous creations and get all the details on the challenge HERE.

Thank you for stopping by.
Brenda
Copics:B21. B23, BV02, BV04, C0, E31, E33, E35, E50, E51, N1, N3, N5, R22, R24, R27, TG03, YR21, YR24

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Funny card, Brenda! Great job on the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome what a fun image! Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.