Sunday, July 17, 2011

Little Moments


Today I have a card that I made for Lee's sketch challenge on StampTV.  I am getting this one in just in time as the deadline is in less than three hours.  I whipped this card up pretty quick.  What took the longest was matching paper to the Basic Grey Wisteria papers I chose.  I will also be entering this into My Mum's Crafts Shop Challenge which is swirls and pearls this week.  Next I am entering this into Stampin' B's Challenge to make a card with bling.  Got that covered all in one piece ;).   Thank you for stopping by.

Card Details
Stamps: Vogue Vases and Whimscal Wishes - Gina K Designs
Paper: Basic Grey Wisteria
Ink: memento basic black
Other: pearl swirl, Sakura clear gel pen, liquid pearls


5 comments:

  1. Oh this looks gorgeous Brenda! I always have a hard time matching up too, but yours looks so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful card, great swirls and pearls and a lovely sentiment:)

    thank you for joining us at MMCS

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous. Thanks for joining the StampinB challenge this week and hope you'll come back and play again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. I love your swirls and pearls and lovely soft colours. Thanks for playing with MMCS this week and Good Luck. x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.