Sunday, July 31, 2011

Born Free

Hello I have been a bad blogger, sorry.  My creativity decided to take the week off and nothing I did would help get it back.  I tired cleaning my craft room as that will sometimes kick in the old mojo, but no that didn't work the upside being that you can actuality see my table top now.  I even tackled some reorganization, but nope that didn't do it either.  Then late last night I was checking out to see if the featured stamper on SCS had posted yet and it had.  So off I went to Amy's gallery and bam (like Emeril) it was back, YAY!!    Amy has a beautiful gallery full of gorgeous creations, here is the card I picked to case.  I  flipped the sketch, changed the stamps, DP and I used jute to look like rope. I also didn't use and brads.  I will also enter this into Speedy the Cat's challenge on Mark's Finest Papers, their challenge this week is anything but ribbon.  In addition I will enter into The Spotted Chick's challenge to use kraft.



Card Details
Stamps: Southwest Cowboy- Mark's Finest Papers
Paper: Creative Imaginations
Ink: Memento rich cocoa, potter's clay, desert sand
Other: jute, nestabilities



6 comments:

  1. I like the rope thing! very neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey I'm so glad your mojo came back! this is a cool card...but "now" is no time for the mojo to take a dive...big release right around the corner (-: heeeheeeeheeeee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cowboy and rodeo theme here, very clever! thanks for playing with Speedy'd Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brenda--this is one of my favorite sets and you really did a great job with it!!!! I love how you made the twine/jute look like a cowboy rope! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy the Cat's Friends challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Brenda! I LOVE this! And the little lasso is a GREAT embellishment! SO CUTE! Thanks for playing along in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge! {{{hen hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brenda I am in love with your Cowboy....sorry if I am stepping out with your man!!! lol What a fantastic card. So rugged and masculine. Super job. Thank you so much for playing along with Speedy's Friends Challenge. Hope you can play with us again this week.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.