Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Over the weekend Erika gave me this award. I am speechless, and trust me that doesn't happen much. Thank you so much Erika, you rock girl.

So the rules for this award:

1) Post the award’s logo on your blog

2) Add the link to the person who nominated you

3) Nominate at least 6 others and no more than 10 blogs & post their links.

Here are the blogs I nominate

1. Theresa at Crafting The Web for those of you who don't know she is my sister and I love her cards and find myself inspired by her everyday.

2. Joanne at ...Just a Little Something I love her work and she has been posting some rockin' good challenges.

3. Jessica at iEmbellish she makes beautiful cards and is very inspiring.

4. Jamie at Stamp This! Jamie has a very pretty blog and lovely cards.

5. Erin at Cards By Fishlips Erin has a wonder style, I love her cards.

6. Cat at Catdidit Cat is an amazing card maker and papercrafter.

So if you have a moment and would like to see some awesome blogs click on the links and leave this wonderful ladies some love.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for that blog award! you always leave the nicest comments and its always nice to see familiar faces around the forum! ;-) Have a great night! You just made my day!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.