Sunday, February 8, 2009

Here is the scoop......


This is my entry for the Ambassador 2 challenge for My Favorite Things. The challenge was to make a card that uses masking. I just bought a few MFT sets so I had to get them inky. This was a super simple card, I stamped a few of the scoops from Here's the Scoop on some scrap paper and then cut them out. Then on my card stock I stamped the top image and after it dried I cover it with the "scrap scoop"and stamped the next image, I did this one more time and the stamped the cone. The ice cream is colored with copic markers. The card base is blush blossom with a rose red mat and then a layer of basic grey bittersweet paper. The ice cream is matted with blush blossom and chocolate chip. Finally I cut two strips of card stock and scalloped the edge and topped it with some poly twill chocolate chip ribbon. Thanks for stopping by.
Brenda

1 comment:

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.