Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Look Ma No Stamps?


This is the first card I have made in a very long time that I didn't use any stamps! I always have a had hard time making guy cards, but this one was a piece of cake. A friend of ours turned 50 yesterday and bought a new Harley last month, so I had to do a Harley card.

Super simple I used some Harley Davidson flame paper by EK Success for the front, the sticker is also by EK Success. For the inside I cut out the Harley Davidson symbol out of the paper and on the computer I printed up the greeting. The greeting says, Happy birthday you old HAWG!!
Thank you for stopping by.
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea they had that kind of Harley stuff for cards, etc. Why not! What a creative and cute/pretty card!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.