Saturday, November 1, 2008

It is Okay to be Sqaure



This is a 4 1/2" square card I made using Whimsical Autumn designed by Carolyn King for Gina K. Designs. the base is old olive, the beautiful stripe paper is basic gray. First I stamped the image with black stazon and then colored with koh-i-noor pencils and blended with OMS. I gave that a couple of minutes to dry and then with a versamark pen inked it and then clear embossed. I use my nestabilities to cut out the circles and scallop. Before assembling the card I sponged the edges of the basic gray with chocolate chip ink. Last I added the rhinestones and called it done. The beauty about this card is that it fits in a cd envelope and the front of the card it visible. On this one I didn't decorate the outside envelope but I have in the past and they look awesome. Thank you for stopping by.
Brenda

4 comments:

  1. I love both the cards they are just amazing, the image is so pretty too...It's just a great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Brenda---great job. Beautiful..and thanks for the cd holder tip--great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been thinking of buying those pencils...and after looking at this, I think I will invest...Your coloring is perfect. TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brenda what a lovely card and what a great idea to use a cd envelope! Love it!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.