Saturday, September 6, 2008

Purse Addiction

I made these cards for Unity's Hip Hop Thursday this week. During the posting craziness a challenge was issued to make a card using polka dots. I love Unity's stamps so these where fun for me to make. for the purses I stamped them on designer paper and heat embossed them. The price tag were made by stamping the numbers on shrink plastic and cutting in a tag shape. I attached them with beading wire and a crimp bead.














For the flower card I colored the stamp with markers and added gems to the center. The river rock layer is stamped with versamark ink and heat embossed with clear powder.
Super simple card.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I LOVE the purse card....looks like ALOT of work! Great job! :) I've not used Unity stamps, will have to check em out!

    And, thank you for your ALWAYS kind comments on my cards, I really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.