Saturday, September 20, 2008

Pocket Kindness


I made this for the limited supply challenge (lsc186) from yesterday on SCS, and also for Allison's (from Stampin' When I Can) suggestive Sunday challenge to use a silhouette. I had a hard time with the limits on this one but in the end was happy with my card. I found the instruction from Julie at Paper Pleasing Ideas, here is a link to the tutorial. Thanks for looking.
Brenda

Supplies: All Stampin' Up
stamps: pocket silhouettes, heard from the heart
paper: very vanilla, chocolate chip, so saffron
ink: chocolate chip
other: chocolate chip poly twill ribbon, scallop edge punch

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful...it has been way too long since I have pulled out any yellows! That frame is perfect for showcasing the images in Pocket Silhouettes! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.