Monday, September 22, 2008

Lovely Trees


I made this card by stamping the roll of trees, and the large tree from Lovely as a Tree on glossy card stock.. I first inked with versamark and then basic black so that I could heat emboss them. I punched a circle out of a post it note making sure to punch at the top so that it punched where the sticky part is. I used this to mask off for the sun. With the circle(mask) in place I sponged with so saffron first then more mustard, ending with really rust. For the ground I sponged with creamy caramel, I sponged heavier for the shadows of the trees. Thanks for looking.
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is just gorgeous!! I've never tried to layered background effect and you have definitely mastered it! I'm ready for lessons :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Your masking and sponging are perfectly done.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.