Sunday, June 15, 2008

Beate's Weekend Sketch challenge #52

This is my card for Beate's weekend sketch challenge. I just got Pun Fun and couldn't wait ti ink up the rubber. The cool thing about this card is that I was able to use all scraps (except the card base). There is a lot of sponging on this card and I added some of the decorative accents from M's to the circle on the rockets. I love this set, thanks for looking.
Brenda
Supplies:
Stamps: Pun Fun from Stampin' Up
Paper: Bashful Blue, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White and Jersey Shore all Stampin' Up
Ink: Bashful Blue, Wild Wasabi Stampin' Up
Other: Watercolor crayons from Stampin' Up and decorative accents From Micheals

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I so love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die Karte gefällt mir!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card!! Do you have ideas for home accents also.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.