Monday, June 30, 2014

Thank you Grillfather

Hello as I promised yesterday I am back with another card for Art Impressions Challenge to use sequins. 
I was in need of a thank you card for a barbeque my hubby and I went to and I knew I wanted to use  The Grillfather from Art Impressions.  It is hard to see in the photo, but there is "smoke" on the left side of the card.  I choose to use a bottle cap for the sentiment because if this were my hubby there would be a bottle of his favorite mirco brew nearby.  He loves to enjoy a cold beer while barbequing.  

Thank you for stopping by.

Brenda
Copics; B0000, B21, B23, C1, E23, E50, E51, E55, E57, G03, G05, N1, N3, W0, W1

2 comments:

  1. I see the smoke! The bottle cap is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you were able to use sequins on a masculine card! Thanks for joining our Inspiration Sequin challenge at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.