Saturday, June 14, 2014

Happy Father's Day~Backyard Boss

Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful fathers.  This is a card I made for my hubby.  He is a wonderful dad to our son.  I used Backyard Boss from Art Impressions.  I love coloring this fabulous images.  In fact I bought a new stamp today.  This guy is colored with copics.  Embellishments are a challenge on mascilne cards, but you can't hardly go wrong with burlap and twine.  I am entering this card into Art Impressions Hip To Be Square challenge. This is  5 1/2 x 5 1/2 square.

If you are lucky enough to still have your father give him a huge hug and tell him how much you love him while you can.  This is my first one since I lost my dad last year.  I can't begin to tell you how much I miss him everyday.

Thank you for stopping by.
Brenda

Copics: B0000, B000, B91, B93, BG93, BG96, E31,E33, E35, E50, E51, G05, G07, N1, N3, R05, R08, T3

1 comment:

  1. So sorry you lost your dad, Brenda. I lost mine a long time ago, and still miss him every day. :) I love your card! The burlap and twine are perfect for the Backyard Hero! Great coloring and design! Thanks for joining our "Hip to be Square" challenge at Art Impressions!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.