Saturday, April 16, 2011

iCopic DT Call


Hello I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.  This is a card I made for the DT call for iCopic, wish me luck.  I like their challenges and would absolutely love to be a part of their team.  I used my favorite Cheeky form The Greeting Farm.  Pink is not a favorite color of mine to color with, but I gave it try.  I am also entering this card in iCopic's weekly challenge, to color an embellishment.  I colored the ribbon to match the outfit.  I have the details for this card at the bottom of this post. I will be back Sunday afternoon with a card I made yesterday.  Thank you for stopping by.

Card Details
Stamps Cheeky Rockabilly, The Greeting Farm
Paper: Basic Grey Bittersweet
Ink: Memento tuxedo black
Other: ribbon, cuttlebug, nestabilities

6 comments:

  1. Brenda, your card is so sweet - that's such a fun image, and you have colored it beautifully! The colored ribbon is fab too! Thanks for sharing, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh keeping everything crossed for you Brenda! This little card is Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They would be crazy not to pick you! Very cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you are a "shoe-in"!!! this is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, Brenda! Can't wait to hear the outcome.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.