Thursday, April 21, 2011

Celebrate in Style


Hello I am back with another card I made today.  This one is for a few more challenges.  I am keeping this post short as it is almost time for the release party on StampTV.   I had this all typed up once and some how lost it, ugh I hate it when that happens.  Thank you for stopping by.

StampTV: white, wild dandelion, in the navy
Color Throwdown: white, navy,  pick a color
Cute Card Thursday: No text
Simon Says Challenge: Emboss it


Card Details
Stamps: Celebrate in Style-Gina K Designs
Paper: Pure luxury-Gina K Designs
Ink: memento
Other: cuttlebug, nestabilities, ribbon, twine, scallop edge punch

5 comments:

  1. Brenda, this is SO sweet! I love that you used the yellow, navy, and white - great color combo! I just got this set today, and can't wait to ink it up! Have fun at the release party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Brenda, love the fabby image and colour combo!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Happy Crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a gorgeous card.
    Fabulous colours and details.
    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute stamp!! Love the colors you've chosen, perfect for Spring!! Fun card!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.