Monday, February 14, 2011

I Love You Forever

I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day.  I am not much for the one day of love, but more of a little things done through out the year type of gal.  My Dh and I had a nice dinner last night and that is just the way I like it. I always ask him not to get me flowers as even though I love flowers I don't feel the need to get them just because it is Valentines Day.  I made this card for a bunch of challenges all theme about love/Valentines in some way, I have them listed at the bottom of this post.  I used Where Your Heart Is from Gina K Designs and illustrated by Melanie Muenchinger.

I will be back in the morning with a card I made for this weeks challenge on The Cuttlebug Spot.  I really love how my card came out.  I hope you can stop back by to see it.  Thank you for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Great card, Brenda, and I do love your Valentine's Day outlook - we share a lot of the same thoughts! I cooked our dinner tonight, and he washed dishes! Hugs, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to invite you to add your banner to our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there


    Free Digital Scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous creation!
    Thanks so much for playing at Wee Memories.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.