Sunday, February 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Sketch

I hope that you had a wonderful weekend and are lucky enough to get an extra day off.  I made this card for the sketch challenge on StampTV for the release.  Suzanne came up with a fab sketch and I had a lot of fun with it. 
I also worked in the challenge from Crazy 4 Challenges, to use die cuts to make your card.  And Stampin' Royalty's challenge to use markers.  The stamps are from Gina K Designs set Floral Wreath.  the dp is from Basic Grey Curio. Sorry that I don't have the copics I used on this one as they got mixed up in the mess I made while creating this card.  Thank you for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. Brenda, that curio paper is beautiful and your card is fabulous, love the layout! Enjoy your week off!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous, Brenda! I find myself reaching for the Curio all the time - love it! Great job, enjoy the day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and great colour choices. Thanks for joining us at Stampin Royalty.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.