Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Cuttlebug Spot - Pop Up

This week at The Cuttlebug Spot the challenge is to make a pop up card.  I choose a bit of a different type of pop up card.  This type is called a Surprise Pop Up Card, and you can find a great tutorial from the Fabulously Talented Beate HERE on Splitcost Stampers.

This is the front of the card.


And if you pull the tag on the top this is what you see.

This is a very cool card to make.  I know I say this every week, but I had fun making it.  The adorable image is a Pure Innocence from My Favorite Things.  The dp is Basic Grey Jovial.  I added stickles to the snowflakes.  I hope you can play along this week.

Make sure and check out the challenge as well as the gorgeous projects from my fellow Design Team members on The Cuttlebug Spot.

I am also entering this card into some challenges this week first for Stampin' Sisters in Christ.  Their challenge is to use green.  And finally for Desert Islands Crafts Challenge.  Their challenge it to use at least three items from their itinerary.  My items are monochromatic, border punch,  only one patterned paper, no flowers, sparkle.  I also slipped in  a tiny bit of red which was one of the items as well.

 Thank you for stopping by.





Card Details
Stamps: Flurry of Love-My Favorite Things
Paper: pure luxury, basic grey jovial
ink: Memento tuxedo black
Other: cuttlebug, embossing folder snowflake, snowflake punch, pearls, stickles, SU scallop border punch, circle punch, ribbon

9 comments:

  1. Oh, no!!! I missed the last challenge - Posted my card on my blog and totally forgot to post to the Cuttlebug spot. I are so stoopid sometimes!!! Great card today, Brenda! Love that idea! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly gorgious!!!!!!!!! What a great Pop-Up card, will try this one as well!!!!

    Love
    Jannie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! Thanks for sharing! I haven't seen this design before. :) Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...this is so sweet Brenda...gorgeous green colour too!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card, Brenda. Love your colors and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh goodness this is amazing! Love the design and the texture! Wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't believe you can get such great color with those copics, excellent job. MFT has such sweet images. And I've made one or two of those pop ups in the past, a bit tricky at first but then once you get the fold they make a very neat card! Thanks for joining the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great minds think alike, LOL! LOVE your card. The greens are really beautiful and the image is as sweet as can be! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pop-up card, I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.