Thursday, September 2, 2010

Back To School

Hello I am back. Sorry for going MIA work has been insane this last week or so. Now that school has started and things are settling down I should have much more time to play in my stamping room.

Today I have a card/gift card holder that I made for the challenge this week on Stamp Something to make a back to school card.

Here is the card as it would look coming out of the envelope.

 Here with the locker door open.
 And finally here it is as the gift card would come out.
 I used sporty Accessories from Gina K Designs and illustrated by Melanie Muenchinger.  I have had this set for some time now and hardly have used it.  I am not sure why , but it is a great set and it deserves more ink ;-). 

I hope you are all having a fabulous week, the weather here is finally so beautiful that it is hard to go to work and stay indoors.
I would like to thank everyone for all of the support and kind words during my time as a challenge hostess for StampTV.  I loved every minute as a hostess.  If you haven't been over to StampTV to see the changes to the challenges  you should.  There are now only two challenges a week so it should be much easier to keep up.  Thank you much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful long weekend.

Card Details
Stamps: Sporty Accessories- gian K Designs
Paper: Pure Luxury rocket red, black onyx
Ink: memento tuxedo black, cork
Copics: C1, C3, E09, E50, R20, R24, R27, R29
Other: brads

4 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back on-line, Brenda! Miss you when you're gone! Love your card! This is one of the best sets ever! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. now how clever is that!!! what an adorable way to give a gift card..I saved this in my fav's (-:

    ReplyDelete
  3. saw it on STV, this is terrific! very sporty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic!! What a clever way to "hide" a gift card. Love it!! I noticed the MHS...

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.