Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Aloha!


Hello I am back with another multi challenge card.  For this one I used a new stamp from The Greeting Farm. This was my first real time of coloring hair with copics, I still need to practice.  So on to the challenges, the first one is for The Greeting Farm rule of three's. for this challenge you have to use three patterned papers and three different embellishments.  the next challenge is for Stamp Something to stamp something cute.  The last challenge is for  Speedy the Cat's five of something. Okay that is all for now, I do have one more multi challenge card that I will save for tomorrow.  Thank you for stopping by.


Card Details
Stamps: Sing - The Greeting Farm
Paper: tempting turquoise, DCWV Citrus
Ink: Memento tuxedo black
Copics: sorry I didn't keep track :-(
Other: ribbon, twine, shell buttons, dew drop, prima flowers

3 comments:

  1. Brenda - she is so cute! You did really well on her hair! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that's the first time doing hair! Love the highlights, she is adorable. Fun card, Brenda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is just beautiful! Love the coloring!! Perfecto!!!!!
    Thanks for playing Speedy's Friends challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.