Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Life Happens

I have to say I am loving Theresa Momber's latest set Hang in There.  I am having so much fun with it.  The animals are so very well drawn and fun to color and put into a card.  Today Theresa is featuring Linda Payne on her blog.  Linda is Theresa's other guest designer with Hang in There.  When you are done here head over to Theresa's and Linda's blog to see what I am sure will be fabulous creations from Linda.

Thank you for stopping by.

Card Details
Stamps: Hang in There
Paper: fresh asparagus, chocolate kiss
Ink: memento tuxedo black, new sprout, bamboo leaves, summer sky
Copics: E29, E31, E35, E37, W0, W1, W3
Other: Martha Stewart punch, button, twine

6 comments:

  1. Bren, I love the way this came out! Beautiful background stamping and coloring!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific card, Brenda! Love all the special care you took with the details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brenda, this is so cute, I love the coloring and your corner embellishment is a great touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful setting for this sweet little koala! Bound to spread some smiles!

    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! your card is fantastic and I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. isnt this card fantastic!!! love it and that little corner embellishment fits perfectly!!!
    loved being the GD with you on this set!!! hope it happens again {{{hugs}}}}

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.