Monday, December 21, 2009

Triangle Luminary



 

I am super excited to share this luminary with you.  I made this for Gina's challenge this week to make a holiday box, mine is a bit of a stretch.  I used a tutorial I found on SCS by Carolyn King, it is a triangle treat box that I adjusted to work for my project.  I wish that you could see it in real life as it is so pretty when the lights are down low.  Thank you for stopping by.


Luminary details
Stamps: Festive Frame- Gina K Designs
Paper: pure luxury ivory, velum, Basic Grey Red
Ink: memento tuxedo black, copics
Copics:E25, E29, R20, R24, R27, R59, YG63, YG67
Other: flameless candles

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the intense red poinsettias. What a great set for a luminary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brenda, talk about awesome! Great idea! I would love to see it with the lights down low - maybe you can get a photo later! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.