Monday, December 14, 2009

Blue and White Christmas



A quick post to show you a card I made over the weekend for the color challenge last week on StampTV.  The colors were blue and white.  The whole time I was making this card I had the song Blue Christmas going through my head, LOL.    Thank you for stopping by.



Card Details:
Stamps:Vintage Borders, Holiday Greetings- Gina K Designs

Paper: Pure luxury White, brilliant blue, dcwv
Ink: memento tuxedo black, copics
Copics: B21, B24, B29
Other: cuttlebug, nestabilities, ribbon, rick rack

1 comment:

  1. LOVE it! This set is so much fun! I want it so bad, but can't really afford to buy anything for ME right now!!! Lol... Beautiful beautiful card - the blue shades are so calming and warm! Great job Bren!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.