Sunday, December 6, 2009

Putting on the Glitz


Here is another one of my multi challenge cards for Pile It On.  This is a digital image from Soft Pencil.  I started off coloring with copics, then I masked off the whole image and sponged with bashful blue.  Next I completely assembled the card even the snowflakes.  The last step was to add stickles for the tree ornaments and falling snow.  I used my Quickie glue pen on the snowflakes and the angels wings before giving them a good dusting of glitter.  I wish that the photo showed the glitter better, it really sparkles.  The paper is Eskimo Kisses from Basic Grey.  All of the challenges and cards details are listed below.

I am sorry that I have been such a bad blogger this week.  Work has been especially difficult and has zapped my creativity. That is behind me now so I am back to making cards and I have a bunch of more challenges I want to do. On a side note I finally made to see New Moon, and I have to say I loved it!   Jacob  is HOT in this one.  Thank you for stopping by.

  1. Pile It On: Tinsel Town!
  2. Cute Card Thursday: Swirly Girly
  3. Copic Creations: Snow/Snowpeople
  4. Stamp Something: Glitzy Something
  5. Digital Tuesday Challenge: Christmas Sparkle
  6. Crafty Calendar: Winter Sparkle
  7. Just us Girls: Sketch
  8. Creative Card Crew: Christmas
  9. The Pink Elephant: Color me Wonderful
  10. Clearly i Stamp: Winter Theme
  11. Esty Inspired: So Stinking Sweet Here is what I use for inspiration

    Card Details
    Stamps: Digital image Soft Pencil
    Paper: pure luxury white and rocket red-Gina K Designs, eskimo kisses-Basic Grey
    Ink: Copics, bashful blue
    Copics: B21, B24, B26, E00, E25, E31, E51, G07, G09, G28, R08, Y13, Y15, YG63, YG67, YR00
    Other ribbon, brads from Gina K Designs, punch Martha Stewart, stickles, glitter

    20 comments:

    1. Awesomeness Brenda! Such wonderful coloring too!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hi Brenda, super cute holiday image. Thanks for joining the CIC challenge this week.

      ReplyDelete
    3. This is lovely! I love these colours and your snowflakes look beautiful! Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge! :)
      Georgia xx

      ReplyDelete
    4. Totally sweet! Love the little image! Thanks for sharing at DTC!

      ReplyDelete
    5. Bren - LOVE this - how adorable and I cannot believe the nbumber of challenges you worked into this - I'm tired just reading the list LOL I have finished reading the entire Twilight series but have not yet seen either of the movies... I hope to see them one of these days. Thanks SO MUCH for playing along with Just Us Girls again. Hope to see you again for our next challenge!

      ReplyDelete
    6. Cute card and what a darling image Brenda! Thanks for playing along with us this week at TPE

      ReplyDelete
    7. Wowzers Breda! That's a lot of challenges! Great work and love the details! Your coloring is beautiful and love the paper and ribbon you used too.
      Thanks for joining the Copic Creations challenge and have a wonderful day!

      ReplyDelete
    8. Gorgeous card! I love the main image and that AWESOME Basic Grey DP - how fabulous is that stuff?!?! Great take on the challenge!

      ReplyDelete
    9. what is not to like on this cutie card?? ha ha! Love it and thanks for playing in the cc challenge!

      ReplyDelete
    10. this is really cute, thanks for playing along at the CIC!

      ReplyDelete
    11. Super cute image and fabulous Christmas card! Thanks for playing in the Etsy Inspired Challenge this week!

      ReplyDelete
    12. What a cute image! Colored so wonderfully! thanks for playing our JUGS challenge!

      ReplyDelete
    13. Awe! What a cuuute card! You did an amazing job combining ALL of these challenges - thank you so much for including Pam's sketch from Just Us Girls challenge! I hope you come back Saturday for an all new fun technique challenge!

      ReplyDelete
    14. So pretty! I love Elizabeth's images and I love what you did with it!

      Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

      ReplyDelete
    15. What a cute, happy little Christmas card!! LOVE your vibrant colors and the adorable main image you colored so beautifully.

      Thank you for playing along with Just Us Girls this week! We're so happy to have you! Hope to see you again tomorrow for a fun, easy technique challenge that I'm hosting!

      ReplyDelete
    16. A really cute image and some beautiful designer papers. Coloured beautifully and embellished perfectly. Thanks for joining us this month.
      Kim xXx - Crafty Calendar Challenges.

      ReplyDelete
    17. Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!

      The sweet DP and snowflakes are the perfect setting for your cute image.

      ReplyDelete

    I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.