Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Merry Treats


A quick post to show this little pillow box I made for Gina's technique challenge this week on StampTV.  The challenge was to create a candy gift.  The only requirement was it had to incorporate some type of stamping or papercrafting.  This was super easy I just stamped one of the sentiments from  Holiday greetings. I layered that with rocket red and all spruced up then I wrapped the shear red ribbon around it.  All of the supplies are included in the Holiday Cheer StampTV kit from Gina K Designs. The hard part of this was staying out of the the peanut butter M and M's.  Have you tried peanut butter M and M's, they are so good.  Thank you for stopping by.


1 comment:

  1. "kay, so MY mouth is watering now too! Lol... Your little box is adorable! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.