Monday, October 12, 2009

Field of Dreams


I made this card for Artful Sentiments Copic challenge.  I used Melanie's Hip to be Square and Theresa's Autumn Beauty both from Gina K Designs.  Tonight there is a blog hop for Melanie's set, if you would like to check out what I am sure to be some fabulous eye candy head over to her blog at 10:00 p.m. central.  Thanks for stopping by.



Card Details:
Stamps: Hip to be Square, Autumn Beauty-GKD
Papers: pure luxury pumpkin spice, chocolate kiss, ivory-GKD, Mellow-Basic Grey
Ink: memento tuxedo black, copics, pumpkin pie, so saffron, apricot appeal

Copics: B21, B24, B26, E29, E31, E35, E51, G 21, R24, R29, YG03, YG06
Other: buttons, ribbon-GKD

5 comments:

  1. Wowzers! Thanks for the heads up on the hop - I love love love hoppin'!!! Your card is just fabbie, girl! You have a lot going on there! Love your little ribbon loops, and you know how wigged out I get over buttons! Your moon is beautiful - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so gorgeous Brenda! Such awesome coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Brenda, I love it, looks like the moon last week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful coloring Brenda! Thanks for playing!
    Kimm BT
    http://artfulsentimentsbykimm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card! Love your harvest sky!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.