Monday, October 5, 2009

Happy Holidays


A quick post to show you the card I made for Lee's color challenge over on SCS for the September release for Gina K Designs.  The colors are red, green and gold with white as a neutral.  These colors are Christmas to me so I made my first Christmas card for this year.  I am so very late getting going on these.  Thank you for stopping by.





Card Details
Stamps: A Year of Flowers, The Magic of Chrsitmas GKD
Paper: pure luxury white, green apple-GKD, Basic Grey Eskimo kisses
Ink: memento tuxedo black, copics, encore
Copics: R27, R29
Other: ribbon, brads, nestabilities

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...this one is gorgeous too! I love how elegantly simple it is! One of my faves!!! (again!) Great job gf...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this is gorgeous. I love the designer paper you used with the flower.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.