Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hang in There

Just a quick post tonight. I made this card for Sue's sketch challenge on StampTV. I used kite from Eclectic Summer and the sentiment is from Bug Me Anytime both from Gina K Designs. The paper is from Basic Grey's lemonade collection. The card base and ribbon are purely pomegranate retired from Stampin' UP. For the kite I I stamped it on white colored it with copics (RV19 and Y15) then cut it out and stamped it again on the DP colored in the bows with a white gel pen and continued the string of the paper.

Don't forget the check out Gina's Design Team again today they have some AMAZING cards to so you. You can start on Gina's blog.

Thank you for stopping by.

8 comments:

  1. Brenda - this is great. I love the new Basic Grey papers, and your circle idea just made me smile - love it! Wonderful card, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. You were up LATE last night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brenda, Great job on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this Brenda. I saw it on STV today but didn't have time to comment. Great job on the challenge. Love the kite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Purteyful card there Bren! Was that sketch just SO fun with the circle?! See ya at the party tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute card. The Basic Grey paper is perfect with your design. I loved that sketch challenge -- it is such a pretty layout.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome Brenda! What a wonderful take on that sketch! LOVE how you did the kite from the side like that!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.