Wednesday, July 15, 2009

100% Sweet


This is my card for Jessica's sketch challenge on StampTV and for Creative Inspirations challenge to use gems or pearls. I used Rupa's newest set 100% Sweet from Gina K Designs. I have always loved chocolate/vanilla swirl cones, so when I saw this image I knew what I wanted to do. I colored with copics (of course), the paper is from Basic Grey's Bittersweet collection. The card base is pretty in pink and the mats are chocolate chip.

If you get a chance do some of the challenges on StampTV, they have FIVE a week and you can win some of the best stamps out there. Thanks for stopping by.


copics: E35, E51

3 comments:

  1. Not fair, I'm now hungry for ice cream!!!! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! Love the swirl cone ... and the DP you used; perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the colors on this card Brenda. Your cones really stand out. I have this set and haven't used it yet. You are giving me inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.