Saturday, January 24, 2009

Inspired Tulips


This is a card I made for two challenges. The first is Jessica Fick's sketch challenge, here. The second one is for today's inspiration challenge on SCS. I used a page from this calender for my inspiration, it is the third one down the left side if you click on see more images. I really enjoyed making this card, I used copic markers (have a mentioned how much I love them), cut out the image and the mat with labels one nestabilities. For the background I left the paper in the die and masked the flowers, then sponged with pretty in pink. the flowers are from A Year in Flowers by Melanie Muenchinger for Gina K. Designs. The sentiment is also Gina K. Designs from a set by Rupa Shevde, Whatever Floats Your Boat. Thank you for stopping by.
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.