Sunday, January 18, 2009

Butterfly Beauty


This is a card a made using Unity's Butterfly Beauty and Gratitude = Joy. The butterfly was stamp and colored with koh-i-noor pencils and blended with OMS, then cut out and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. For the antennae I just cut them off and after attaching the butterfly to the card I drew in new ones. For the background I sponged with blue bayou, old olive and so saffron, then I stamped the bamboo with close to cocoa. The sentiment is from warmest regards (retired) from Stampin' Up. Thanks for stopping by.
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. and then there were two flutterbies. Thanks for the pretty card you made here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this butterfly and your colors are just fantastic!!!!! Wonderful card just wonderful...

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.