Friday, April 25, 2008

Merci


I made the super simple card awhile back, it was quick and easy. I used the Sale-a-Bration stamp set Merci. The base is Pretty in Pink, with Close to Cocoa and white watercolor paper. I stamped the background and Merci on the tag with Chocolate Chip ink. I used Basic Black ink on the heart/flower, then used my watercolor crayons to color in the image. Before I taped it all down I sponged the edges with the Chocolate Chip ink. I then tied a Pretty in Pink ribbon around the Close to Cocoa layer added the round tab. Thanks for looking.
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. Nice card. I love the sponging. You know, you have got me addicted to sponging.

    You've been tagged. Check out my blog for details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been tagged on my blog! Love your blog. Thanks. ~chris

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.