Saturday, September 26, 2020

Snowman Tags



Hello,

I am back with a couple of Christmas tags (or they could be ornaments) I made for the Challenge over at Art Impressions.  Okay I have to confess I have a thing for snowmen and have a large collection of them that come out for the holidays.  I think I may have a snowman tree this year and these cuties would be a great addition.  After coloring them I cut out the image and three additional layers, two white and one blue.  I glued them together with some silver cord sandwiched in.  So easy and fun.  They are about as thick as a quarter and very sturdy.  The stamp set is one form a few years ago which was a collaboration with Hampton Arts.

Thank you for stopping by,
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. These are adorable! 1000 times better than a store bought tag. Someone's going to love getting your gifts! Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.