Saturday, September 26, 2020

Snowflake Cascade



Hello,

I am back with a couple of cards I made using the Simon Says Gina K Designs collaborated set from Simon Says Stamptember 2020, Snowflake Cascade.  I love this set and I am so happy to have been able to order it before it sold out.  I got to work on these two cards right away.  I didn't however get around to posting them until now.  The first card I white embossed the ornament image and the brushed blue inks to fade into to the image.  It doesn't show as well in the photo.  I used a sparkle gel pen to color in the inner part of the snowflake, added a few rhinestones and dots with a white gel pen.  On the second card I used the snowflake cascade embossed in silver.  I also brushed in some ink to fade toward the the center of the card. Both cards are matted with a thin black layer.  I used Master Layout Set 2 to cut out the layers.  

Thank you for stopping by,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.