Sunday, April 6, 2014

Lots of Love for Lauryn

 
Lauryn, is the 2 year old granddaughter of a very good on-line friend Linda Payne. Lauryn has been diagnosed with Leukemia and has begun the fight of her life!!
We are planning some special events to help Lauryn with her fight.
You can find info on this special blog by clicking Here or on the orange ribbon on my side bar.
There is an address for anyone who would like to send a card. She loves Princesses and Superman. Her favorite colors are purple and pink.
There will be a blog hop with prizes on the 14th of April. Mostly we are asking for prayers for Lauryn and her family.  I will keep you updated as much as possible. 

Praying hard for this sweet, sweet little girl!!!
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. I have posted on my blog and shared with everyone I can think of. I will make her a special card this week. I would suggest sharing with the RI team on our Facebook page too.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.