Sunday, April 27, 2014

Birthday Wishes

Hello I hope you weekend has been enjoyable.  I had a few extra days off work and that means I had extra time to play in my craft cave. Yahoo!!!

I made this one for the release challenge on StampTV.  The challenge is called Winging It.  Well I about a month ago I got Stamper's Friend illustrated by Melanie Muenchinger.  I love the hummingbird in this set and know right away that I wanted to use it for the challenge.  I started by stamping the flower three times and adding the leaves and colored them.  Then I stamped the hummingbird and colored it.  Well my coloring wasn't good, so I stamped it again and gave it another go.  This time it came out and I had to cut it out and glue it over the ugly one.    I finished it off by sponging the blue background and adding a sentiment.  I am also entering this into CardMaker's Facebook Challenge "KISS" Keep It Simply Summer.  This hummingbird reminds me of the beautiful hummerbirds we get here every summer.  They so enjoy visiting our flowers.  The family and I enjoy watching them zoom around the backyard.  Sometimes they fight over a flower or bush.

Thank you for stopping by.
Brenda
Copics:B02, B05, R05, R22, R24, W1, W3, W5, YG61, YG63

1 comment:

  1. this is absolutely gorgeous, that hummingbird is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.