Wednesday, October 30, 2013

What If Wednesday with Repeat Impressions

Hello it is time for another What if? Wednesday with Repeat Impressions.  And Wendy has another  great sketch.



Here is my take on this fun sketch.
I used #7122 Yikes Cat and #7028 Yikes for my card.  Isn't this cat fun?  I reminds me of a cat I had and a young girl.  Notice the sentiment being at an odd angle?  Well that is because I needed to cover up were I smear some ink.  Luckily the crocked sentiment fits the crazy cat perfectly.   Now be sure to head over to The House That Stamps Built and get all the details of the challenge and don't forget to check out the fabulous creations from the rest of the RI Rock Stars.


Geri 


Joyce

Thank you for stopping by.
Brenda 
Copics:N5, R22, YR20, YR21, YR24

1 comment:

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you.